Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: More MCM questions

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I'm wondering how much doll outfits (for the 18" dolls) sell for at the sale. Are they all the same price, or the same percentage off the retail price, or all they all different prices and different percentages off?

    Also wondering how much Bitty Babies sell for there.

    And finally- what's the best deal any one has ever gotten in the "bargain corner?"

    Jo

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rothsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The outfits are various prices. I have bought them for $10, but I also bought one last year for $22. This was not a retired item and still available in the catalog. It is rare that they are that much, however. My guess is that since there are less dolls this year, the rest of the items may be priced higher. This is probably why they are not offering the discount on Sunday to the first 50 customers!

    The best deal in the bargain room? Last year they had all of the parts (sides, bottom, etc.) for the Bitty crib for 25 cents each. I was able to get all 5 pieces and made a crib for $1.25! :-) Also, I bought Penny, Felicity's horse, for $15. There is often a LOT of junk in there too! I also bought an AG sleeping bag for my daughter for $5 which had a broken zipper. I have yet to take it in the get a new zipper, however, but I will :-)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rothsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops sorry.. I didn't buy a BB last year, but I believe they were around $25?

    Gret

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! That is great I wish I was going to the sale!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •